Free Image Editor
Free Image Editor is a bitmap image-editing
application that lets you retouch existing photos or
create original graphics. Free Image Editor gives you
the tools and supplies of a professional graphic
design studio. There is TWAIN and support for
importing from any scanner. Free Image Editor provides
a rich graphics toolset for digital photography, print
production and Web design.
- JPEG (RGB, GrayScale, YCbCr, CMYK, YCbCrK) loading
- JPEG2000: JP2, J2K and JPC code stream formats (JPEG-
2000 Part-1 standard, ISO/IEC 15444-1) loading and
- TIFF (rev.6.0, Packbits, CCITT G.3 and G.4) with
RGB, CMYK, B/W, CIELab color spaces loading and
saving. Also FAX (CCITT3) format supported for loading.
- PNG with various compression levels loading and
- Compressed and uncompressed BMP in 2,16,256 or 16M
colors loading and saving.