mediAvatar Video Converter for Mac
mediAvatar Video Converter for Mac can convert
video/audio files of almost all formats, making them
compatible with all popular digital devices. Batch-
capturing movie screens and creating videos from
pictures are also possible. Now you can transfer the
converted files to iPod, iPhone, and PSP directly. And
this Mac video converter allows you to join/clip/split
files, crop, add watermarks/soundtracks, and apply
artistic effects before conversion.
1. Support High-Definition video decoding and
encoding: AVCHD, MKV, H.264/ AVC and much more HD
2. Easily convert between video files (AVI, MPEG, WMV,
DivX, MP4, H.264/ AVC, MOV, XviD, 3GP, FLV, etc.);
convert audio files from one to another (MP2, MP3,
WMA, OGG, AAC, M4A, WAV, AC3, etc.); extract audio
3. Extract pictures from video in batches or singly.
4. Transfer the converted video/audio files directly
5. Join multiple pictures or video clips together with
6. Clip video/audio segments you favor and output them
respectively or join them.
7. Set a split size or time length to split a large
file into several parts.
8. Crop video image size to get rid of the unwanted
9. Adjust the image brightness, saturation and
contrast, and add artistic effects.
10. Create text/picture watermarks to mark the video
as your own.
11. Add subtitles and soundtrack to the outputted
12. Add multiple output formats to a single file, and
then get them converted in one click.
13. Define the output file size you want with the
Bitrate Calculator tool.
14. Much more adjustable profile parameters are
15. Support multithreading and batch conversion.
16. This video converter Mac can convert video files
for Mac at super high speed.