CMATH for Visual C++
CMATH is a comprehensive library for complex-number arithmetics and mathematics.
The following features make CMATH an ideal replacement for other available complex class libraries:
1. High-performance implementation in machine code leads to superior speed.
2. Accuracy and safety are greatly enhanced.
3. Each of the floating-point accuracies (complex(float), complex(double), and complex(extended)) is given its own, individually optimized treatment.
4. Polar coordinates (magnitude;angle) are supported in addition to the usual cartesian coordinates (real;imaginary).
5. Switching from your compiler's complex class library to CMATH is very simple: Just replace the include-file <complex.h> with <newcplx.h> - that's it!
The Shareware edition contains the 32-bit libraries for P8 (at least Intel Core2Duo or AMD64x2) and for P4 (full floating-point accuracy, back-compatible to Pentium and even 486DX), as well as the 64-bit library for P8+.
This version is for MS Visual C++ (min. Visual Studio 2005), 32-bit and 64-bit.