Decision Making Helper
Decision Making Helper is a program for Windows and offers support in a simple and structured manner in the decision making. When using the software you will make rational, comprehensive, understandable and clear decisions.
Life can be very complex. We regularly have to make decisions, sometimes easier ones - sometimes far-reaching ones which can change life or direct life in new ways.
I have got three job offers. Which one should I accept?
Which car should I buy?
Should I immigrate to the United States?
Which applicant will fit best in our company?
Which computer is best for me?
Should I take the step to self-employment?
The software tool Decision Making Helper supports you hereby. Decision Making Helper is the decision making tool in order to take decisions more easily.
The program operates on the principle of Weighted Decision Matrix that allows you a differentiated assessment of all decision criteria. To find the right decision for the best option will become a child's play without losing sight of the seriousness of the decision-making process.
Advantages by using Decision Making Helper:
- Simple use of the decision aids in one program.
- Precise evaluation of the options by weighted criteria.
- Rational decision-making, comprehensive, understandable and clear.
- Reliable and traceable decision-making also in complex situations.
- High degree of trust and confidence in the decision found.
- Good recognition of the framework conditions of a decision.
- Clear graphics of the decision-making.
- Playful approach to the decision-making process.
- Convincing instrument to represent confidently the decision towards partners.
The software tool Decision Making Helper runs under Windows™ XP/Vista/7/8.